Below we outline the key components of the Walmart Customer Service Audits. Keeping these in mind as you answer questions in the job will make it easier to complete.
- Find something Walmart is doing well (photo & explain)
- Associate Evaluation
- Locate 4 associates & 1 manager
- Each in a unique department
- Record each associate's name
- Did each greet you, offer to help you, or thank you?
- Find something you feel Walmart is NOT doing well (photo & explain)
- Evaluate associate at checkout
- Final photo of self checkout or front-end associate (photo)
Make sure you always read directions carefully as requests may slightly change periodically.